Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello Little Flea

Today I finally decided to really start my "blog."

I wonder if I'll have anything to say.

I wonder if I'll stay committed.

I wonder if my posts will be like the Little Flea stories that Dad used to tell us. As I recall, it was the same story every day.

One of my "concepts" for my blog is to pick a topic of the day, a word, a thought, an try my hand at my favorite poetry, haiku ( http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Haiku-Poem), daily. Formula wise, so much easier for me than iambic pentameter sonnets.

Well, let's just see where this goes for now.

Little Flea's first blog
Doughnut dreams, poetry schemes
A poem today

Good night Little flea, good night

4 comments:

  1. Your "little flea" blog is leaving me itching for more!

    Wow ... you scooped me on having a blog!? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my first follower, your dedication surpasses all expectations. Just wait til the next one :-) Happy Reading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Finally... a blog connection to Former Happy Days. I don't do that Follow thing but I WILL blog-roll ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck - that sounds more fun :-) like a game baby! a drinking game.

    ReplyDelete